iTech Media is a values-led, Talent first and rapidly scaling, online media company operating in a hugely demanding, competitive and innovative sector. This necessitates hiring and retaining the sharpest and most adaptable people in technology in order to build the #1 digital teams in London & Warsaw. We service a rapidly growing network of over 150 sites across 50+ countries and 21 languages.
Founded in late 2015, we’re building diverse, talented and high-performing teams including Engineering, UX & Design, Content, SEO, Conversion Optimisation and of course, Product. We comprise an international team of over 100, vectored towards a compelling vision of building the #1 online digital media company in gaming.
We are looking for a passionate and experienced Quality Assurance Manager to join our ever-growing team of empathetic problem-solvers. We're passionate about building experiences which are simple, useful, accessible and ultimately solving a real problem.
As such, you’ll be helping us make sure that our products are tested and have a top-notch quality. We are currently building out our QA team, and as such we need someone that would help us in this, as well as work together with the developers and the product team in improving our Test and QA implementation and methods.
What you'll do:
- You will ensure functional and non-functional requirements are captured consistently to a high-standard
- You will lead, coach and mentor a team to continuously improve
- You will be setting the quality metrics across the different product lines
- You will be driving adoption of automated testing, designing and implementing end-to-end test code and infrastructure
- You will aim to ensure quality and increase efficiency of delivery as an integral part of the release process
Who you are:
- You have experience owning QA function end-to-end
- You have a strong understanding of QA testing practices and software development lifecycle
- You have experience with the facilitation of requirement gathering, defining acceptance criteria and coaching others on QA principles
- You have the ability to drive quality improvements across the board, also in non-code related aspects such as: technical documentation, JIRA setup, consistency in terminology, meeting engagement, Agile ceremonies
- You have a background in building, leading and developing QA teams
- You have an understanding of variety of testing techniques and ability to identify the most effective techniques, data sets and tools to use
- You have experience working with Jenkins
- You are comfortable assisting, enhancing & building test automation from scratch
- You have Scrum Master experience and training
What we can do for you:
• Competitive salary package including annual bonus scheme.
• Yearly training budget of £1000.
• Annual company retreat to have fun, team build and grow together. Previous destinations include Marrakech, Mykonos, Mexico and Thailand.
• Brand new, state-of-the-art offices with a fun and engaging culture.
• 41 days off (25 days holiday + 8 bank holidays + additional 6 days over Xmas/New Year + 1 day Birthday + 1 life event day).
• Flexible working hours - you pick what suits you best.
• Free private health care including dental, optical, physio and wellbeing.
• Annual travel season ticket loan.
• In-house Friday lunches cooked by a variety of food companies on premise.
• Unlimited drinks, snacks and organic fruit.
• Herman Miller chair, top spec Bose headphones and a choice of hardware/OS.
• Regular wellbeing activities - mindfulness (monthly Sanctus sessions) & nutrition guest speakers, free health screening (MOTs).
• Join in with yoga, 5-a-side football, HIIT sessions and much more.
• Monthly social events as well as legendary summer and Christmas extravaganzas.
• Charity volunteering days off to support causes you're passionate about.
• Pension contribution matched up to 10%.
Our ambition is to build the Number 1 Online Media Company in Gaming, Worldwide!