Improbable believes in a future where new, virtual worlds will augment human experience and become as meaningful, lasting and rich as the physical world. We call this the Multiversal Self.
Our platform, SpatialOS, lets developers transcend the limits of regular computation, allowing swarms of servers running in the cloud to cooperate in order to simulate worlds far larger and more complex than any single server could.
At Improbable, you are surrounded by people who want to improve everything and everyone around them, and who compel you to improve yourself. We’re motivated by the fulfilment of solving hard problems to achieve something profound and transformative.
Product Marketing Managers at Improbable ensure that our commercial organisation effectively sells our product and help shape the product by informing the team about market trends we find.
You will partner with product and engineering teams to deliver our product to market and ensure the success of our business with target customers. You will partner with the broader Marketing and Sales teams to drive growth by delivering clear value propositions, positioning, and messaging for game developers. You will report to the Head of Product Marketing and will partner closely with Product Management, Business Development, and Marketing teams.
- Interpret the technical capabilities of our products for marketing and sales teams and translate that into selling language
- Coordinate the efforts of channel marketing partners to create a clear and measurable plan for growth with your target customer segment
- Partner with and coordinate a diverse group of stakeholders to inform product roadmaps, positioning, marketing strategy, and execution
- Develop and execute innovative strategies and marketing plans that drive awareness, engagement, adoption, and customer satisfaction
- Apply your in-depth understanding of our customers to act as a voice of the customer inside of Improbable
- Report internally on the progress and health of our business with target customer segments
- 3+ years of experience in marketing with a background in technology/software
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely to different types of audiences (internal/external), and have a proven record of influencing and leading a variety of stakeholders
- Experience developing value propositions, positioning, and communications for product launches
- A love for customers with an ability to understand their needs and desires - understand how they are using our products and use them yourself
- Ability to understand the problems of target customers and to translate them into actionable insights
- Some global travel will be required.
Nb: While we think the above experience could be important, we can’t predict the future and so we’re keen to hear from applicants that believe they have valuable experience. If you identify with the team & mission, but not all of the suggestions, then please still apply!!
The best ideas are often the least expected and require new ways of thinking; that’s why our teams at Improbable are made up of an incredible range of talented people. Improbable is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, ethnicity, colour, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any other legally protected status.