Improbable believes in a future where new, virtual worlds will augment human experience and become as meaningful, lasting and rich as the physical world. We call this the Multiversal Self.
Our platform, SpatialOS, lets developers transcend the limits of regular computation, allowing swarms of servers running in the cloud to cooperate in order to simulate worlds far larger and more complex than any single server could.
At Improbable, you are surrounded by people who want to improve everything and everyone around them, and who compel you to improve yourself. We’re motivated by the fulfilment of solving hard problems to achieve something profound and transformative.
As a member of the Product Marketing Team at Improbable you will be central to the company’s commercial success. The Product Marketing Team is responsible for the “go-to-market strategy”, or in other words, how we sell our product. We plan it, execute it, and iterate on it. We also work with our product and engineering teams to ensure we are building products and features that solve customer problems and allow us to capitalise on market opportunities. This means our team often acts as the “glue” between the Commercial and Technical teams, ensuring we are marching towards a common goal.
As a Product Analyst you will be critical in the team’s success, by ensuring the team is making decisions backed by the highest quality data and research. You will contribute to strategic decision making by leading the planning and execution of market research and analysis projects, and will become an internal expert on the Gaming market.
- Designing and executing primary market research projects, such as interviews, surveys and focus groups, and extracting insights in support of the team’s initiatives
- Collecting and organising industry analysis and intelligence that help us make data-driven decisions
- Tracking and reporting of our go-to-market, and wider commercial performance. Producing and maintaining reports where appropriate
- Various analytical tasks related to pricing and monetisation, such as identifying optimal price points and cost/margin analysis
- Building commercial models to evaluate the value of market opportunities
- Monitoring general gaming industry developments, and help identifying developments that influence our product strategy
- A passion and enthusiasm for games and/or the gaming industry.
- A background in Computer Science, or Maths/Science based discipline
- A passion for problem solving and learning. Adopting a can-do attitude with new projects and problems.
- A collaborative individual who thrives when working with cross functional teams
- Able to work autonomously on projects and prioritise large volumes of work.
- Strong analytical skills and experienced with a range of tools to extract and manipulate data such as Excel and SQL.
- Strong market research skills. Extensive experience with a range of qualitative and quantitative research methods and tools.
- Excellent communication skills. Able to present insights and plans in a clear and concise manner.
- A strong customer focus and the ability to identify different customer and market segments and various buyer personas
The best ideas are often the least expected and require new ways of thinking; that’s why our teams at Improbable are made up of an incredible range of talented people. Improbable is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, ethnicity, colour, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any other legally protected status.