NESCO Resource London, KY
- Team Members have an overall responsibility for pulling plastic parts off a press, trimming excess flash off parts, and assembling plastic components while assuring that all parts meet quality specifications.
- Immediately inform the Group/Team Leader or Production Manager of any visual and/or physical defects in production pieces that appear at your workstation
- Trim pieces without creating any defects. Perform additional trimming of flash to enable a part to meet customer standard and requirements.
- Record information on scrap sheets and/or downtime sheets regarding scrap parts and information about machine, equipment, and fixture.
- Assemly parts according to standardized work instructions