We are Archetype
Setting the standard for the next generation of global agencies, Archetype partners with category creators and industry leaders to build the world’s most magnetic brands. We are 650curious and creative individuals in 20 offices around the world that work together knowing that our clients’ success is our success.
Our standards are high, and we work with the best. We encourage curiosity. We value ambition. And we value kindness above all else. Archetypers are self-motivated communicators and storytellers who are unafraid to break new ground with strategy, creative, and communications. Your passion for continual learning, genuine communications, and a great sense of humor will get you far. If you have an excitement for what the future may bring, you have come to the right place.
We are looking to add an HR Administrator to our UK team. Based in London, this role will deliver efficient and accurate HR service across all activities associated with the employee lifecycle in the UK and our European offices ensuring service level commitments are met or exceeded. The role focuses on employee service and consistency, increasing efficiency, effectiveness and confidence in the overall HR and People function. The role also provides first level support to employees and managers across the Company and responding to HR queries. S/He reports to the People Director and key stakeholders of the London teams.
- Responsible for contract administration, including document drafting
- Coordination of new hire requirements and induction programmes for the brand
- Responsible for ensuring multiple monthly payroll data is submitted on time and with 100% accuracy to the payroll team
- HR systems management, including holiday set-up for new hires and managing queries and questions from across the team
- Additional projects as requested
Experience & Desired Attributes
- 3+ years as HR generalist, in a marketing, communications and/or digital technology professional environment
- Passion for leveraging technology in HR practices and creating efficiencies
- Process driven; ability to manage multiple projects
- Ability to prioritise workloads and work proactively in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work effectively with multiple stakeholders, at all levels
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with some knowledge of internal communication strategies;
- Excellent attention to detail
- Demonstrates exceptional levels of discretion and confidentiality
- Excellent Word and Excel skills
We are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.