At WorkFusion, we’re building software products that are changing the world and transforming the workplace, for the better. Our technology automates data intensive repetitive work so people can be freed from the mundane to pursue the meaningful, while companies can grow further and customers can be served faster and better.
WorkFusion is widely recognized as the world leader in intelligent process automation with its Intelligent Automation Cloud which combines RPA, machine learning and work analytics in one unrivaled platform that is easy to deploy and unlimited to scale. We compete in the fastest growing segment in software and are growing at record pace with customers spanning the globe. Our headquarters are in New York City (on Wall Street) with operations all over the world.
Our teams are dedicated to building and marketing AI-powered software for all business types, ranging from high growth startups to large enterprises with particular focus on banking, insurance, healthcare, retail, consumer products, energy, high-tech and transportation.
The Director, Account Management is a strategic, results-oriented leader who is responsible for overseeing WorkFusion’s regional client portfolio, through a customer journey of investment, implementation, ROI and automation maturity. The Director, Account Management will lead a team of regional Account Managers and help devise strategic account plans and oversee the follow-through, utilizing the wider WorkFusion team as necessary to achieve.
The Director, Account Management is accountable for the region’s portfolio expansion and renewal efforts, P&L, the adoption of WorkFusion solutions, customer health, and overall satisfaction.
The successful candidate will be expected to continue to hire, lead, and develop a team of high-performance individual contributors to ensure regional success of the Account Management team.
Ultimately the mission should be to grow and/or sustain the portfolio for which he or she is responsible.
● Drive all financial aspects of the portfolio, including P&L, forecasting, and leakage mitigation, towards designated targets
● Pro-actively manage regional talent and pipeline including attracting, identifying, developing, rewarding, managing, and coaching.
● Support team in finding new service opportunities to meet customer goals and bolster adoption
● Ensure value realization and radiating references from portfolio
● Identify Customer risk and work with extended WorkFusion team to create and execute on “get well” plans
● Help team drive WorkFusion platform adoption and in-turn incremental revenue through increased use
● Work and develop with Account Managers and Sales reps on expansion, cross sell plans
● Provide continuous analysis of portfolio’ needs and act as the voice of the customer internally at WorkFusion
● Ensure client satisfaction and engagement across the portfolio
● Collaborate in the negotiation, drafting and execution of SOWs, ELAs and other contractual agreements with customers
● Manage strategic accounts directly as necessary
● Travel up to 50% domestically and/or internationally as needed
● Minimum of 10+ years of experience within account management and managerial roles
● BA/BS degree or equivalent required, MBA preferred
● Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
● Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to effectively navigate and mediate conflict and foster joint partnership
● Demonstrated ability to communicate, present, and influence at all levels of the organization, including C-level
● Demonstrated experience in meeting renewal and expansion targets and delivering customer success
● Self-motivated, team-oriented, and focused on exceeding client expectations
● Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail
● Proven experience with account planning & customer success plans
● Managerial experience working in a Software/Solutions environment preferred
● Managerial experience in a consulting environment
● Familiarity with RPA/ML Software
● High degree of Emotional Intelligence (EQ)
● Proven effectiveness at leading and facilitating executive meetings and workshops