We are looking for enthusiastic data analysts and graduates to join our Data Team to help acquire, analyse and maintain the data our data scientists, domain analysts and clients depend on. This is an amazing opportunity to gain experience working in a fast-paced FinTech startup working alongside motivated engineers, data scientists and domain experts.
Arkera finds previously inaccessible market-intelligence for hedge funds and banks, enabling them to make better risk decisions and higher returns. Arkera's AI platform is built by a team of 30+. Our clients are marquee Hedge Funds and Investment Banks and we solve some of the biggest intelligence problems their traders face using deep learning and financial domain expertise.
You will contribute towards the “next generation” of AI market-intelligence. If you are passionate about building fundamentally disruptive products that clients love and relish the opportunity to learn every day working alongside our handpicked team, we want to meet you.
What you will do 🚀
- Work within our in-house Data Team, focusing on data acquisition, validation and monitoring
- Design solutions that streamline our onboarding and maintenance of data
- Measure data quality and help implement strategies that ensure data accuracy
What we look for 👍
- Graduated from a quantitative or finance-related subject and available immediately
- Experience working with data, as a data analyst or through University and/or side projects
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, especially written English
- Demonstrable attention to detail, accuracy and ownership of tasks
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organise and analyse significant amounts of information
- Previous experience working with data or in a high-growth start-up environment
- Experience with SQL or other data management software
- Competitive starting salary
- Remote working option - on Wednesday you can work from anywhere!
- The latest tech equipment
- Free coffee, drinks and many other perks; office in WeWork
- Discounted gym membership and regular team social events
Our interview process typically consists of an initial phone screen and one or two on-site interviews, depending on your convenience and availability. The process usually takes about 1 week in total but our fastest hire was in just 24 hours!!! 🏃