Are you currently in a digital role in the charity sector looking for an exciting new opportunity that combines digital marketing, strategy and emerging technology for charities worldwide?
As a Customer Success Manager at Raising IT, you will be instrumental in helping our clients, all charities, get the most value possible out of their relationship with us.
Raising IT provides software to charities to help them manage their website and digital marketing. You’ll work with a range of charities, providing support, consultancy and training for how they can improve their use of our tools. Working closely with the rest of the Customer Success team, you'll be responsible for the success of a group of our clients, and for identifying and implementing scalable and repeatable ways to increase the impact they can achieve using our product.
- Developing and growing relationships with your charity clients, helping them to get the most from the platform Providing strategic and tactical support to clients to inform their website and digital marketing strategy
- Identifying opportunities to expand the use by clients of Raising IT products and services
- Working with other teams in Raising IT to support your clients with their wider digital marketing needs, including technical help, strategy and other marketing services teams
- Assisting the VP of Customer Success and the rest of the team in delivering our client offering (eg client workshops, events logistics support and creating new content)
Skills and competencies required
- High levels of emotional intelligence are critical for this role - we’ll want you to be able to empathise with our client’s situations and experiences; rapidly build strong relationships with them, even if using technology for contact; be able to diffuse difficult situations; all while having a kindness in your communications that shows patience and optimism
- You have experience in a digital marketing role and good knowledge of core digital marketing principles - either client or agency side; ideally in the charity sector
- You have experience using Google Analytics to monitor website performance and can confidently suggest actionable insight from reports
- You need to be able to thrive and be resilient under pressure, whilst dealing with multiple competing priorities and demanding clients. You have an entrepreneurial mindset and get a buzz from delivering value for our clients and for Raising IT
- You have high levels of commercial acumen that allow you to translate relationships into concrete retentions and upsells
- You are organised and you’ll also value the efficiency that comes from processes and use of technology to manage relationships
- You care about charities and can demonstrate this in your application and interview
- Experience of Account Management/ Customer Success Management is ideal
Raising IT is transforming the way the not-for-profit sector market themselves to increase their income and impact. We’re the largest provider of charity web tools, working with over 1000 amazing clients such as Breast Cancer Haven, Lepra and Hubbub.
We’re a rare breed of company that combines making a massive difference to important causes with being an exciting fast-growth tech company. We’re looking for people to join our caring and passionate team to come on our journey of building a world-changing, world-class company.
Why we should work together
We’re solving a big problem. The nonprofit sector is a multi trillion dollar industry that spends a great deal on old school marketing approaches. We’re working to create systemic change so that more money can be directed to the vital front-line services charities provide.
We’ve grown quickly to become the market leader in the UK, and are uniquely positioned to continue our rapid expansion. We have all the benefits that come with working at a dynamic tech start-up. Great Shoreditch HQ, a vibrant workplace with regular socials, a relaxed and caring atmosphere that puts our staff first and most importantly a knowledge that every day you’re working to make a big difference to important causes we care about.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information.