Kpler is the leading provider of data intelligence for the commodity markets. Our software aggregates data from hundreds of sources including radar and satellite imagery as well as logistics, governmental and shipping databases. By connecting the dots across fragmented information landscapes, we bring our clients - mostly commodities producers, oil and gas companies, trading houses, public utilities and shipping companies, financial institutions and hedge funds - unique, real-time understanding of supply and demand in the commodity markets.
The company has offices in 6 countries and 7 locations (Paris, London, Brussels, Dubai, Singapore Houston and New York). With individuals of various backgrounds, diverse skills and international experiences, being global & inclusive is in our DNA!
What you’ll do
As a Customer Success Manager (CSM), you will help customers achieve their goals through their interactions with our company.
Everyday is different for a Kplerian CSM. You’ll be in touch with clients every day by email, phone and face to face and have to help them in a myriad of topics (product usage, new features, support, etc) always taking into account their individual needs. To serve the client, you’ll need to liaise with Kpler’s other internal teams.
• Work closely with customers and makes sure that each user is using our products in the most effective way.
• Contribute to the creation of systems and procedures that optimize the customer experience.
• Analyze aggregated data to identify the best practices.
• Gather feedback from users, identify areas of improvement, and liaise with various teams (internal and external) always aiming at improving the customer relationship with our company.
You are or have...
• you have at least 2-3 years experience as a customer success manager preferably in a tech firm or in the energy and commodities industry. Experience in account management, sales, customer support or similar roles is also relevant;
• you have a strong interest in the commodities market and basic knowledge relative to the energy market ( a relevant experience in the industry would be a plus);
• you are client-focused, capable of adapting to the customers’ needs;
• you are capable of taking ownership on your projects and work autonomously;
• you are also a team player, quick learner, and able to work with short deadlines across different tasks;
• you are methodical, analytical and good at prioritizing, the nature of this role involves dealing with multiple stakeholders and projects simultaneously.
And you REALLY want to join us because...
• We offer the best product in the market and are effectively disrupting our market
• Our growth is exponential: we build new features and products everyday! We frequently tackle brand new business areas which means we never run out of new clients!
• We are still small enough that you can truly join a rocket ship and shape your career!
• You’ll get to work in a truly global work environment: With offices in 6 countries, we come from more than 20 countries and speak more than 15 languages. This also means, we close large global deals which you will get to participate in!
• We offer competitive compensation - including commissions - & benefits and are looking for feedback and opportunity to improve them everyday!