We are looking for a passionate Breakfast Chef to join our family at the newly opened - The Hoxton, Southwark with immediate start available.
The Hoxton, Southwark is our latest addition to The Hoxton family, and our third hotel in London, only a skip & a hop away from the South Bank. Headed up by our talented Exec Head Chef – Barry Tonks, there is something for everyone: 192 rooms, a bustling ground-floor restaurant, bar and terrace, The Apartment (our unique meeting & events space), a stunning roof-top restaurant and bar with indoor and outdoor seating PLUS our brand-new coworking space spread over six floors.
What you’ll do…
- Support the Head Breakfast Chef and the team around you as we deliver “the best breakfast experience“ in town
- Work with fresh produce in order to create high quality seasonal dishes
- Work efficiently to maintain the highest quality and standards in line with the company brand standard
- Become an asset to your team and the business
- Embrace the opportunity, get involved and add to our awesome company culture while having fun
What we are looking for…
- Experience as a breakfast chef in a busy, bustling environment with freshness and provenance of ingredients as a key priority
- Personality, positive attitude and team work are key
- Passion and drive
- You’re looking for a place where you can be you; no clones in chef whites here
- You’re not precious. We leave our egos at the door and help get sh*t done
- You want to be part of a team that works hard, supports each other and has fun along the way
What’s in it for you…
- Competitive package
- Straight shifts
- A brand-new building with state-of-the-art kitchen and equipment to make your eyes water
- 20 days holiday (plus bank holidays), pension and life insurance
- A health cash plan, through which you can easily claim money back on things like dental, physiotherapy and contact lenses
- Take care of your physical & mental wellbeing through a support help line, gym discounts, virtual GP surgeries and more
- Treat yourself once in a while with lots of retail & hospitality perks through our partners
- Goes without saying, but we’ll feed you during your shift
- Excellent discounts across the Ennismore family for you and your nearest and dearest (even if you decide to leave us!)
- Lots of opportunity to progress and switch it up as part of a global family of brands
- Training to get you settled into your role, learning academies to broaden your skillset and development that helps you think, make and thrive at work
- Extra time off to volunteer with one of our partner charities
- Access to our Coworking space on evenings & weekends to work on your side-hustle
- Regular team get togethers, from our team drinks to our (pretty special!) bi-annual parties – we know how to have a good time!
Look forward to meeting you soon!