There is more to a great job than just a paycheck. Today, great companies and great places to work are one of the same. CultureIQ partners with companies to make culture a competitive advantage. With our powerful platform and team of strategists, we enable business leaders to give voice to their employees through data-driven insights that help shape and drive measurable, positive culture change. We’ve seen our product work and we’re gearing up to scale in one of the fastest growing industries today.
Why We’re A Great Place To Work
We hire on potential and values-alignment which results in a company culture that is diverse and committed to a common goal. Join our team and expect to learn by doing, be challenged (and supported) by smart people, and become a part of building a great company culture.
In 2019, CultureIQ won Comparably awards for Best Company in New York City 2019 and Best Company Outlook 2019. In 2018, CultureIQ won for Best Company Culture 2018, Best CEO 2018 and Best Company for Women 2018.
Who We’re Searching For
We are seeking direct sales Account Executives to join our UK team. The right candidate for this role is a tireless self-starter who will take ownership of their territory and proactively coordinate the necessary information and support to meet clients’ needs that will ultimately close the sale. You know how and when to say no, to challenge, to teach and to solve client needs. Earnings are accelerated for overachievers and uncapped.
About the Role
- You will learn our business and the CultureIQ approach to strengthening company culture.
- Prospect for new business and manage a complex sales cycle from lead to close.
- Sell our SaaS service and consulting support into high quality accounts in the Enterprise space.
- Evangelize at the executive level but be prepared to interact at all levels of client organization.
- Work closely with prospective clients to understand their business objectives and demonstrate the most appropriate solution to meet their needs.
- Partner with internal teams including legal, proposals team and delivery to develop high quality proposals, statements of work and contracts that meet prospective client objectives and the objectives of CultureIQ.
- Manage and provide transparency and visibility into an accurate pipeline.
- Meet or exceed quarterly and annual revenue targets.
- Travel up approximately 50% of the time.
- A strong understanding of culture, engagement and employee lifecycle topics
- Experience selling employee survey solutions or other HCM solutions with professional services
- Knowledge of Challenger, Solution and Social Selling.
- You have excellent oral and written communications skills that allow you to quickly work through challenges and accomplish goals.
- You can provide specific examples of how you take ownership of projects and
- Have excellent communication skills allowing you to quickly work through challenges and accomplish goals.
If all the above resonates, we encourage you to apply