SAE to Account Supervisor (WFH 2 days week) Collaborative, Fun, Creative - growing agency!
GLE Creative Talent Inc.
Enjoy working with a dynamic group of pharma advertising professionals in a growing highly collaborative agency. A place that invests in its people with both mentoring and professional coaching. A place that rewards those with skills and who want to grow.
Agency Insight & Culture
- Consistently has grown and recently moved into a space twice the size of its previous office.
- Employee centric with flexible hours, very generous benefits, and 2 optional WFH days.
- Independent, women-owned and growing – just moved into new office due to growth!
- Emphasis on individual and team growth with both professional coaching and mentoring
- Excellent benefits package
- Close to commuter train line
- Account Management in Pharma advertising
- Demonstrated success in leadership of cross-functional agency teams
The Role You will Play
- Be a proactive, idea generating, solutions-oriented leader who can drive agency growth.
- Support the Account Lead in managing the day-to-day activity of the account.
- Foster a positive team atmosphere, and be a leader.
- maintain positive ongoing relationships with clients,
- contribute to long-term strategic thinking - manage and anticipate needs on a daily basis
- develop appropriate solutions for clients and senior management
- work closely with account leads on managing the implementation of strategic communication plans,
- coach and mentor junior staff members