PeopleReady is looking for Food Preparers who take pride in their work ethic. Food Preparers perform many different duties that are part of preparing meals, like chopping, sorting, sanitizing, and taking inventory. As a Food Preparer, you should be handy in the kitchen, have a deep knowledge of food, and be able to show flexibility by changing priorities and tasks quickly.
- Preparing a variety of foods for cooking according to instructions
- Receiving and storing food supplies and equipment
- Cleaning and sanitizing work areas, equipment, etc.
- Storing food in designated containers and storage areas
- Recording temperatures in storage areas to make sure temperatures are in compliance with health codes
Qualifications & Experience
- Prior food prep or cooking experience preferred
- Knowledge of basic math skills
- Possess a valid food handler's card or ServSafe certification - PeopleReady will help provide this training
PeopleReady is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity. We do not discriminate based on race, religious affiliation, color, national origin, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation, veteran status, or disability. We will get to know you and connect you with jobs that match your skills, experience and preferences. We work hard every single day to find jobs so each employee has opportunity and variety in their work. Apply to join us today.
Lodi NJ 1459
Location: 11 Kipp Ave. Lodi, NJ
Phone Number: 973.470.5735