Under general supervision of the Warehouse Manager oversees the order filling functions of the warehouse ensuring timely and accurate picking and packing of product.
This position is categorized as compliance critical and as such requires and is assigned specific responsibility for ensuring continual and proper compliance with all division corporate and regulatory requirements.
- Directs the workflow motivates trains and monitors the performance of warehouse associates involved in the order filling process to ensure accurate and timely deliveries.
- Assists in the process of selection training and performance management for the Distribution Center associates in the order filling department.
- Monitors work processes and makes suggestions for modifications in order to increase and improve productivity efficiency and accuracy for the purpose of improving costs; implements changes as directed or needed.
- Oversees the department staff in filling orders double checking and shipping with the assistance of Lead Order Fillers.
- Supports compliance with all appropriate policies procedures safety rules and DEA regulations.
- Ensures the maintenance of records documenting order filling process such as quantity size strength and NDC numbers.
- Oversees the quality of the packing protecting breakable items to ensure merchandise received by ABC customers arrives in a satisfactory manner.
- May interact with customers in resolving order filling issues.
- Must be willing to work extended hours as needed in order to meet productivity goals.
- Must be willing to participate in physical inventory as scheduled.
- Performs related duties as assigned.
Requires broad training in fields such as business administration accountancy sales marketing computer sciences or similar vocations generally obtained through completion of a four year bachelor's degree program or equivalent combination of experience and education. Normally requires a minimum of two (2) years directly related and progressively responsible experience.
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing
- Good decision making skills
- Good analytical skills
- Good leadership skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Working knowledge of ABC warehouse operations
- Strong organizational skills; attention to detail
- Knowledge of computers to operative effectively with Outlook PowerPoint Word and Excel.