Treasury Management Customer Analyst
Req Number: 235221
We invite you to explore the award-winning culture, people, rewards and opportunities that make Comerica Bank so special. Make your next career choice a confident one.
- Bachelor's degree or 5 years of Banking and Financial experience, including:
- 3 years of customer service experience within the banking/financial services industry
- 2 years of experience working with Treasury products and services
- 2 years of experience creating and executing business correspondence to internal customers and external clients
- 1 year of experience applying analytical skills to solve customer problems including those involving web-based services
- 1 year of experience utilizing Microsoft Office Products including Word, Excel Power Point and Outlook, the internet, Hogan DDA and account analysis systems
Treasury Management Customer Analyst I
The Treasury Management Customer Analyst I (TMCA) team will support a National portfolio of 13,000 Treasury Management customers that are either assigned to the Relationship Center or Relationship Specialist portfolios. Their primary responsibility is to respond to and resolve internal and external requests primarily received by email from customers across all markets encompassing all lines of business and specialty industries. These requests most often involve adding, changing, or deleting accounts or services for existing customers and complex multi-layer research requests. This role will service our customers located in the US, Mexico, Europe, SE Asia and across the globe. This role will handle a high volume of inbound requests in a fast-paced environment and will process requests within an established service level.
- Implement and facilitate changes and additions to new and existing Treasury Management products by thorough analysis of documentation and coordination of error-free set ups with the operating areas.
- Support the Relationship Center call queues as needed and for contingency purposes.
- Utilize 30+ internal Comerica applications/systems to obtain / research information such as: : Hogan, PEP+, PEGA, TMCC, ARP, EDI, Account Analysis, ECIS.
- Provide support for 40+Treasury Management products.
- Participate in projects and task forces to manage customer conversions, develop procedures that facilitate regulatory requirements, operational changes, product introductions/enhancements, industry demands, etc.
- Provide basic customer product training and respond to “how to“ questions to reinforce training for adds and/or changes to existing services; feature and functionality instruction for existing products/services and enhancements to existing products/services.
- Recognize and respond to 'red flags' that can be related to fraud or high-risk situations. As first responders, it is critical this position understands and responds based on the time critical and urgency around situations and escalates to management if necessary.
- Understand and meet personal KPM objectives, as well as contribute to the success of department KPM goals regarding case management and delivery channel metrics.
- Contribute to the revenue stream generated by cross selling/up selling opportunities; contribute to revenue retention of current customer service; Meet all referral and sales goals.
8:00am - 5:00pm Monday - Friday
Category C - Days may vary based on workweek schedule (1-5 days in office)
Livonia Operations Center
We know that our employees are critical to our overall success. We are dedicated to investing in their future to maintain long-term relationships for lasting commitments. One of the ways we do this is to offer a comprehensive package of compensation and benefits programs which are regularly reviewed to maintain them at competitive levels. Your salary will be commensurate with your work experience.
Upon offer, Comerica conducts a comprehensive background and fingerprint check.
NMLS certification requirement: where applicable, a favorable background check screening, credit check, fingerprint check, and NMLS certification is required in accordance with the SAFE Act.
Comerica Incorporated (NYSE: CMA) is a financial services company headquartered in Dallas, Texas, and strategically aligned by the Business Bank, the Retail Bank, and Wealth Management. Comerica's more than 9,000 colleagues focus on relationships, and helping people and businesses be successful. In addition to Texas, Comerica Bank locations can be found in Arizona, California, Florida and Michigan, with select businesses operating in several other states, as well as in Canada and Mexico.
Comerica is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer - veterans/individuals with disabilities, committed to workplace diversity.