Senior EPI Associate
Req Number: 235159
We invite you to explore the award-winning culture, people, rewards and opportunities that make Comerica Bank so special. Make your next career choice a confident one.
- High School Diploma or GED
- 4 years of banking operations or business or production work experience
- 2 years of customer service experience
- 1 year of investigations experience
Enterprise Payments Investigations (EPI) Senior Associate
The EPI Senior Associate is a highly experience investigator that uses analytical skills to independently research, process and resolve investigation cases.
- Performs tasks related to customer dispute resolution and balancing of complex transaction processing errors, requiring expert-level knowledge of research and resolution processes specific to Enterprise Payments Investigations while maintaining a view of overall impact to various customers.
- Responsible for individual workload and contributing to team key performance goals.
- Contributes to meeting all departmental deadlines, service level agreements, and KPM's while following procedures.
- Provides a high level of quality customer service and problem resolution for client and customers.
- Communicates effectively and professionally in all interactions, written and verbal, with staff, management, and customers.
- Presents creative recommendations for enhancements/changes to processes.Ability to identify and escalate problems/issues appropriately.
8:00am - 5:00pm Monday - Friday
Category B - 3-4 days in office on designated days/1-2 days remote
Livonia Operations Center
We know that our employees are critical to our overall success. We are dedicated to investing in their future to maintain long-term relationships for lasting commitments. One of the ways we do this is to offer a comprehensive package of compensation and benefits programs which are regularly reviewed to maintain them at competitive levels. Your salary will be commensurate with your work experience.
Upon offer, Comerica conducts a comprehensive background and fingerprint check.
NMLS certification requirement: where applicable, a favorable background check screening, credit check, fingerprint check, and NMLS certification is required in accordance with the SAFE Act.
Comerica Incorporated (NYSE: CMA) is a financial services company headquartered in Dallas, Texas, and strategically aligned by the Business Bank, the Retail Bank, and Wealth Management. Comerica's more than 9,000 colleagues focus on relationships, and helping people and businesses be successful. In addition to Texas, Comerica Bank locations can be found in Arizona, California, Florida and Michigan, with select businesses operating in several other states, as well as in Canada and Mexico.
Comerica is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer - veterans/individuals with disabilities, committed to workplace diversity.