Tribal Economic Development Authority DBA Naskila Entertainment
Under the general direction of the Food & Beverage Supervisor, the Server Cashier maintains an efficient and courteous restaurant operation by greeting arriving guests in a friendly manner, he/she seats guests promptly, takes orders, delivers food and beverages to create an exceptional, personalized dining experience at Naskila Casino. Server Cashiers also collects payments, applies all necessary Casino Track discounts, and gives accurate change according to established policies.
- High School Diploma/GED or a combination of education and experience.
- Experience in Restaurant Operations.
- Must be experienced in handling cash and using a POS.
- Minimum 2 years food server experience in restaurants with high volume.
- Minimum 2 years host/hostess/cashier experience in restaurants with high volume.
MUST BE FLEXIBLE TO WORK SWING/OVERNIGHT SHIFTS, AS WELL AS WEEKENDS AND HOLIDAYS.