Together we move the Atoms that move the World
Imagine working on the front lines of innovation! As one of the semiconductor industry's leading suppliers of wafer fabrication equipment and services, our technology depends on finding and hiring the best and the brightest employees. We know that our dynamic, global team of exceptional employees is essential to our continued growth.
Lam Research - where successful people want to work:
We are a company comprised of people who work hard, deliver outstanding results and maintain a sense of humor during even the most challenging times. This is truly a rare opportunity. Lam Research is a market leader where our core values are not just words on the back of your badge. Given the criticality of this role to Lam Research's success, this philosophy starts with you.
Plans, performs and implements process improvement initiatives (such as Lean or Six Sigma). Diagrams and evaluates existing processes. Organizes, leads and facilitates cross-functional project teams. Develops metrics that provide data for process measurement, identifying indicators for future improvement opportunities. Collects data to identify root cause of problems. Measures performance against process requirements. Aligns improvement to performance shortfalls. Provides consultation on the use of re-engineering techniques to improve process performance and product quality. May deliver presentations and training courses including measurement, analysis, improvement and control. Surveys and analyzes best practices for techniques and processes. Communicates team progress. Performs cost and benefit analyses.
- New College Graduate
- Degree in a quantitative field such as math, economics, statistics, finance or engineering
- Develop various quantitative models in the areas of quality, part usage/placement, on-time delivery, transportation timing, cost, volume forecasting, etc.
- Analyze masses of unstructured data to develop structured quantitative analysis
- Maintain and support work safety and environmental rules
- Report, present and follow-up on Logistics inventory, in-transit, aging metrics and DPPM
- Monitor and report out operational SLA, KPI, SOX, quality and ISO governance
- Emphasis on quality. Understanding of Six-Sigma principles a plus
- SAP knowledge a plus
- Skills and Qualifications:
- Reporting Skills
- Microsoft Office Skills (Power Point, Excel)
- Managing Processes
- Organization skills
- Analyzing Information
- Problem Solving
- Customer Service
- Good Verbal Communication
Our work is everywhere you look – even if you can't actually see it. Lam Research goes deeper than software or chips to the heart of the process that enables chip creation. So if you want to help power the components that empower everything, join us.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.