Night Resident Care Worker
REPORTS TO: Program Supervisor
PURPOSE:The Night Resident Care Worker exists to provide childcare and supervision and minimize client acting-out whenother staff are asleep
- Submits timely care incident reports occurring during shift
- Reports all cases of child abuse according to law
- Transports clients in agency van as necessary
- Insures the cleanliness, appearance, safety and maintenance of facility and surrounding grounds; reports allneeded major repairs
- Maintains agency and program policies
- Drives from home to home, as directed
- Report all activities, observations, incidents, and visitors in the log daily during care
Age Limitation: Minimum age is 21 years.
Citizenship Requirement: Pursuant to the law, a person must be either a U.S. citizen or be a permanent resident alien.
Felony Disqualification: Persons convicted of a felony are not eligible to be appointed to positions of this class.
Background Investigation: Pursuant to the law, persons shall be fingerprinted prior to work in a facility, and shall besubject to a background investigation by Community Care Licensing and the FBI. Persons who have previously beensubjected to this in Advent will not undergo any further investigation of this type.
Medical Requirement: Persons shall undergo a medical examination to determine that he or she can perform theessential functions of the job safely and effectively