Full Stack Developer
ClientSolv Technologies is an IT solution firm with over a decade of experience serving Fortune 1000 companies, public sector and small to medium sized companies. ClientSolv Technologies is a woman-owned and operated company that is certified as a WMBE, 8a firm by the Federal government's Small Business Administration.
We are seeking a Senior Level full stack Developer for a full time/direct hire role in Littleton, CO. The team is currently remote due to the pandemic, however, this role will be required to be onsite when designated to return. In this role, you will be creating and supporting core enterprise applications and features spanning multiple products across the architecture, using a variety of current technologies that support the ecosystem such as: Angular 8, React, RXJS, C#, .Net Core, ASP.Net. In this dynamic role, you will be responsible for the following:
- Participate as an Agile team member in design, review, and planning meetings. You identify and keep track of metrics that tell you how your software is performing.
- Help design, develop and build core applications and features spanning multiple products across the architecture, using a variety of current technologies that support the ecosystem including: Angular 8, React, RXJS, C#, .Net Core, ASP.Net.
- Build Microservices, APIs and service workers
- Provide leadership and keep your eyes open for ways we can further enhance and streamline our development process.
- Review PRs as if they were your own
- Refactor and enhance current and legacy applications to improve performance and maintainability.
- Ensure application content and developed code complies with design standards, coding standards, practices and approaches.
- Work as a team to develop optimal solutions that meet customers and business needs.
- Support testing, deployment, and monitoring of applications.
- Unit test, Automate, and take pride and responsibility for the Quality of the work you develop and deliver.
- Five or more years of demonstrable development experience building software that provide the user with a complete, delightful experience.
- Understanding of and experience in using RESTful Services and messaging platforms.
- In depth knowledge of front-end technologies such as Angular 8, React, CSS/SASS, RxJS.
- In depth knowledge of backend technologies, REST, C#, ASP.Net, .Net Core, MVC
- A solid understanding of RESTful Services, Event Driven Development, simple message buses, event streams.
- Understanding of MongoDB and/or SQL.
- Proficiency with SOLID Principals and Design Patterns.
- Proficiency with debugging, source control, and defect tracking.
- Proficiency with distributed systems design.
- Knowledge of Azure, Kubernetes, Docker, CI/CD.
- Familiarity with unit testing and Test-Driven Design.
- Familiarity with Domain Driven Design.
This full time/direct hire role is located in Littleton, CO. This role will start off as remote due to the pandemic, however, this role will be based onsite in Littleton, CO when safe to do so.