Description:At the dawn of a new space age, Lockheed Martin is a pioneer, partner, innovator and builder. Our amazing men and women are on a mission to make a difference in the world and every day we use our unique skills and experiences to create, design and build solutions to some of the worlds' hardest engineering problems. Our culture inspires employees to dream big, perform with excellence and create incredible products. We provide the resources, inspiration and focus and if you have the passion and courage to dream big, we want to build a better tomorrow with you.
Performs assignments for Business Development during vacations and short-term breaks from college attendance while enrolled in an accredited degree program in the following disciplines: Finance, Economics, Accounting, Human Resources, Business Administration, or Management.
- Actively enrolled in an accredited degree in Engineering, Economics, Business Administration, Management or related degree program.
- This position requires the selected candidate to be a US Citizen.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Interest or coursework in Market Analysis.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications.