BAS Construction Technician
BAS CONSTRUCTION TECHNICIAN
As a member of our operations team, you will be responsible for developing, assisting and maintaining the design of temperature control systems and related products for award-winning HVAC systems for commercial, industrial and institutional facilities; project planning and scheduling; project start-up; checkout, turnover, training and lessons learned; and developing, generating and maintaining project documentation.
We solely exist to improve lives through empowerment. Our success and focus are around empowering our customers in becoming self-sustaining. Through extensive training and unique, and passionate partnerships.
- Developing, assisting and maintaining the design of temperature control systems
- Project planning and scheduling
- Project start-up
- Project checkout, turnover, training and lessons learned
- Developing and maintaining project documentation
- Adheres to all Setpoint Systems Corporation and customer safety standards. Provides safety awareness on work sites
Desired Qualifications include:
- Associate degree, or equivalent from two-year college or technical training; and/or:
- 2+ years experience in HVAC experience and/or training
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment
- Excellent leadership, communication (written and oral)
- Building Automation experience
- Systems Integrator experience
Extensive product training will be provided and required
About Setpoint Systems Corporation:
Setpoint Systems Corporation is an award winning systems integrator of building automation and control. Setpoint Systems, established in 1983, is considered one of the largest independent systems integrators in the western United States. If you are interested in working in a challenging environment on a technology that has the potential to change the way companies operate and control their facilities, then we'd love to hear from you. Setpoint Systems is growing a world-class team and represents one of the hottest opportunities in the technology sector today. Come join us in advancing the way building owners and operators will control and monitor their facilities in the future!
We offer comprehensive product training, excellent compensation based on experience, a complete health, dental, vision, life, and disability benefits package, including 401(k) contribution matching, cafeteria plan, and generous paid time off.
Salary Range $41,600 - $90,000 / Based on Experience
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer