Sr. Committed Cost Analyst
Little Rock, AR
Req Number: 4234
Primary Job Responsibilities:
- Interface with sales personnel and commodities teams on customer hedging strategies and buy orders.
- Monthly analysis and reporting relating to the commodity commitments by customer.
- Prepare detailed analysis for sales, commodities, and pricing teams.
- Provide customer level cost information to be used for pricing.
- Create reports to assist with management decisions.
- Improvement of processes and additional forecasting.
- Maintain complex customer information with multiple buy orders and components.
- Analyze commitments for timing and usage forecasts and versus budgeted volumes.
- Ability to communicate with all levels of management.
- Understand current and future individual customer and aggregate company position risk and make recommendations to the commodity and hedging departments.
- Develop risk management models for management.
- Advanced Excel skills and ERP experience required.
- Must be able to take ownership of entire project and make recommendations for improvement.
- Ability to review a process and identify waste points and work with IT resources to eliminate waste and automate functions.
- Some familiarity with coffee or food and beverage manufacturing and recipes.
- Familiarity with hedging and futures transactions and the operations of a trading desk is a plus.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, as this role interacts with many different departments, from sales/commodities/hedging/pricing/reporting, etc.
- Excellent time management skills, ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Excellent attention to detail
Equal Opportunity Employer / Vets / Disabled