It's fun to work in a company where people truly BELIEVE in what they're doing!
We're committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business.
The Manager of Asset Liability oversees the development of programs and models that evaluate the bank's asset/liability strategy. Monitors and reports on interest rate risk and liquidity risk; assists in the development and deployment of strategies designed to mitigate these risks.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Plans, directs and supervises the daily operations of the assigned group: collaborates in hiring and retention; maintains schedules, coaches, conducts performance appraisals, disciplines, trains and cross trains staff regarding service expectations, job performance standards, policies, procedures, regulations and systems.
- Develops quality asset liability and liquidity reports and projections for bank leadership.
- Supports management with “what if“ scenarios and projections using macro-economic assumptions
- Supports Capital Stress Test Program
- Present reports and analysis to executive level management and auditors.
- Ensures all departmental documents and activities are performed in compliance with applicable laws, regulations, policies and procedures as applicable to this position, including completion of required compliance training.
- Performs other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Ability to read, write, and comprehend simple instructions, procedures, business correspondence, reports, and memorandums.
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret documents such as financial reports, legal documents, procedures manuals, general business correspondence and/or journals or government regulations.
- Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations, to customers, clients, management, board of directors, other employees in the organization, and the general public.
- Education and/or Experience
- BS/BA Degree in Finance, Accounting, Business or a related field,
- Five plus years of asset liability experience.
- Prior supervisory experience preferred.
- Experience with Empyrean Solution Software preferred
- Computer Skills
- MS Office programs
- Proficient in Excel
- Asset Liability software
- Certificates, Licenses, Registrations
- MBA or CFA preferred
- Other Qualifications (including physical requirements)
- Ability to manage multiple projects.
- Ability to prioritize and organize.
- Ability to lead other employees in the achievement of their duties.
- Strong analytical and organizational skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Activities, duties and responsibilities may change at any time with or without notice.
Position is in Little Rock, AR .
- Communication, Management, Leadership, Time Management, Critical Thinking, Problem Solving
Equal Employment Opportunity Information: Simmons First National Corporation and its subsidiaries are committed to a policy of equal employment with respect to a person's race, color, religion, sex, ancestry, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, covered veterans, military status, physical or mental disability or any other legally protected classifications. Simmons First National Corporation and its subsidiaries are committed to Affirmative Action Programs consisting of results-oriented procedures to ensure equal employment opportunities. These programs require positive action in lieu of neutral non-discrimination and merit hiring/performance policies.