“Windstream is considered an essential business and we are HIRING NOW. As our company responds to COVID-19, the safety and wellbeing of our employees, customers, partners and communities is our top priority.“
CONSULTANT, FIELD MARKETING
About the Role:
Windstream is seeking a qualified candidate with a successful track record of fostering valuable partnerships with Enterprise sales and helping them hit their quotas through custom and personalized field marketing strategies and tactics. You will serve as a primary marketing point of contact that directly engages and collaborates with the regional sales and leadership team and partners with them to understand and advance their key priorities. You will translate go-to-market strategies and identified opportunities into actionable and measurable programs, ensure campaigns are executed on-time, accurately, and successfully. Your support and expertise will enable Windstream sales to reach prospects and customers through marketing initiatives, localized marketing and/or events, and driving activities that drive traffic and brand excitement
- Lead multiple strategic marketing, sales and solution campaigns/programs with significant impact on customer and financial results.
- Enhance partnership between marketing and sales working closely with field marketing peers to champion the sales needs across the organization.
- Support sales strategy – partner with sales leaders, understand SalesForce dashboards, KPI analytics, and align with regional priorities.
- Collaborate with key partners within Windstream including sales operations, sales engineering, training, demand gen, event marketing, PR, vertical, and product marketing.
- Drive strategic direction for marketing initiatives and promote best practices with the region.
- Develop and support utilization of marketing campaigns and programs aligned with company objectives.
- Create and manage project plans and timelines to ensure key deliverables are met. Anticipate needs, prioritize tasks & meet deadlines.
- Responsible for regional or sales channel lead management and reporting to prove out the investment and show success. Provide regular reporting to sales leadership highlighting wins, funnel development, and appointments set.
- Develop planning tools for budget tracking, project timeline, production schedules, event/campaign specs
- Coordinate and planning for local events and trade shows attended by regional sales teams
- Bachelor's in marketing or related discipline
- 5 years experience developing broad-based B2B marketing strategies to support business priorities, including strategic planning, GTM planning, branding, direct marketing, digital marketing, sales or sales support.
- Experience partnering with an enterprise sales team
- Highly organized and proficient at managing multiple projects at the same time
- Self-starter who demonstrates initiative and proactively contributes ideas and solutions
- Strong project management and problem-solving skills
- Metric drive with the ability to draw insight from complex marketing data
- Naturally inquisitive, decisive and action-oriented with an inclination to try new ideas and approaches to win in a competitive marketplace.
- Poised, professional, articulate, outstanding written and verbal communications skills and professional demeanor – strong comfort with presenting to sales and executive leadership.
- Ability to perform all duties as needed in a remote work environment
- Experience with SalesForce or similar lead-management platforms
- Experience using Tableau and Marketo highly preferred.
College degree and 5-7 years professional level experience with 2-3 years supervisory experience; or 9 years professional level related experience with 2-3 years supervisory experience; or an equivalent combination of education and professional level related experience required.