Full time - Regular
Type of Hire
- Experienced (relevant combo of work and education)
General Equivalency Diploma, High School Diploma
Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS you'll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun.
About the team
Our team of associates are great to work with and we have an awesome team of management professionals who are here to help guide you to success. We believe our clients are the most important aspect of our business. Our determination to be the best that FIS has to offer rings true with each team member through training, knowledge and a desire to excel in the financial world.
What you will be doing
You'll be preforming chargebacks and resolving credit and debit card disputes and handling inquiries from clients in a fast-paced inbound Call Center. The questions and issues that you'll receive will be predominantly routine, but you must be able to deviate from standard scripts and procedures as needed. Our associates work under close to general supervision with little latitude for independent judgment and may consult with senior peers and team leads to learn through experience.
- Communicating with card holders about funds regarding their claims
- Assist card holders with issues concerning disputed charges and fraud claims
What you bring:
- Ability to handle complex clients on the phone while remaining calm and professional.
- 2-3 years of Call Center or Customer Service experience
- High school diploma or GED
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
Added bonus if you have:
- Knowledge of visa and master card rules and regulations
- Tenure in a high volume fast-paced contact center
- Excellent customer service skills that build elevated levels of customer satisfaction
What we offer you
- A competitive salary with attractive benefits including private medical and dental coverage insurance
- A multifaceted job with a high degree of responsibility and a broad spectrum of opportunities
- A modern work environment and a dedicated and motivated team
- A broad range of professional education and personal development opportunities
- A work environment built on collaboration, flexibility and respect
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
FIS is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here supplement document available here
For positions located in the US, the following conditions apply. If you are made a conditional offer of employment, you will be required to undergo a drug test. ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.