Navistar is seeking an exceptionally talented and results-oriented professional for the position of Senior IT Auditor.
The Internal Audit and Compliance IT Senior professional will be responsible for the execution of information technology (IT) and operational internal audit projects. This Includes: IT SOX compliance reviews, operational reviews of application & business processes, and system implementations. This individual will also be required to train and mentor junior team members.
Essential responsibilities and duties may include, but are not limited to the following:
- Perform IT audits and participate in the annual IT risk assessment process.
- Perform SOX Compliance testing and detail reviews (approx. 50%).
- Work with process owners to develop actionable issue remediation plans that address the fundamental root cause.
- Participate in knowledge sharing within the IA&C Department and Company operations.
- Contribute to on-going process improvement opportunities within the IA&C Department.
Conducts internal information technology system audits and risk assessments. Develops and implements an audit and control framework to monitor IT production environments for potential system integrity exposure and control weaknesses. Audits information technology and applications to ensure that appropriate controls exist and that information produced by the system is accurate. Evaluates information systems and controls including but not limited to applications, business control processes, change control management procedures, security, networks, and computer and data center operations. Reports findings to management and corrective action plans. May provide support for Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) compliance. Typically requires knowledge in enterprise software and relational databases.
- Bachelor's degree
- At least 2 years of Information Systems Audit or Business Systems experience
- Master's degree
- At least 1 year of Information Systems Audit or Business Systems experience
- At least 5 years of Information Systems Audit or Business Systems experience
- Qualified candidates, excluding current Navistar employees, must be legally authorized on an unrestricted basis (US Citizen, Legal Permanent Resident, Refugee or Asylee) to be employed in the United States. Navistar does not anticipate providing employment related work sponsorship for this position (e.g., H-1B status)
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Systems, Accounting, or Business.
- Working knowledge of Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) requirements.
- Must have experience testing and evaluating effectiveness of IT general controls (change management, logical access, IT operations).
- Proficient with Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Visio).
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- Good interpersonal and communication (oral and written) skills.
- Experience with analytical tools is a plus.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team with professionals at all levels.
- CISA or other relevant certification is a plus.
Based in metro Chicago, Navistar International Corporation is a leading global manufacturer of trucks and buses and member of the Fortune 500. Our culture is to do things in days, not months, with the goal of delivering superior levels of Uptime product performance to our customers.
We pursue “out of the box“ thinkers who have the confidence and drive to help lead an organization and who are ready to achieve significant personal accomplishments in their careers. That's why look for individuals who want to join a company with a focus on career development and who are intellectually curious. Our goal is to empower you to gain the knowledge to be considered for the next level.
It's Uptime at International
Visit us at www.Navistar.com to discover more about our organization
Navistar is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.