Freshly is one of the fastest-growing food-tech startups and the largest fresh-prepared meal delivery service in the country. It’s our mission to make eating healthy easier by delivering fresh, nutritious, fully cooked meals directly to consumers. We’re passionate about changing the food industry by pioneering a new way to think about meal delivery, access to fresh and healthy food, and how we eat in general. If helping build a brand that will fundamentally transform an industry is exciting to you, read on!
- Areas of specialization may include one or more of the following: electrical, mechanical, vacuum, hydraulics, refrigeration, PLC repair and machine tool rebuilding, 120VAC, 480VAC, and 24VDC controls.
- Assists in developing and implementing methods, techniques and procedures for repair and maintenance of equipment.
- Interprets and uses schematics, drawings and instruction manuals.
- Applies applicable theory and principles to check equipment.
- Mechanical and electrical maintenance support for equipment including HVAC, central cooling, compressed air, etc.
- Execute preventive and routine maintenance.
- Provide support for reactive maintenance.
- Research, source and install new equipment or machines needed for production or maintenance support.
- Interface with Production to ensure internal customer needs are met.
- Cross training and serving as a back-up for other maintenance technicians.
- Other functions as required.
- Minimum of 3 years food manufacturing maintenance technician experience.
- 7+ years food manufacturing maintenance technician experience preferred.
- Knowledge of manufacturing processes, conveyors and packaging equipment.
- MIG/TIG Welding
- Technical certificates preferred.
- Knowledge of USDA and FDA regulations
- Must be at least 18 years of age to work in warehouse.
- Bilingual English/Spanish preferred
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills
- Recent Occupational Health and Safety Administration (OSHA) training
- Prior experience in lead/supervisory role in a warehouse environment, food specific experience a plus.
- Must have current forklift certification.
- Availability to work overtime and extended hours as required by productivity schedule.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize effectively.
- High ethical standards, strong values, integrity, drive to deliver results, pride in personal and team performance, decision quality, and action oriented are fundamental imperatives.
Freshly is a weekly subscription service delivering healthy and fully prepared meals directly to a customer’s doorstep. The rotating weekly menu offers 30 different flavorful preparations and combinations that are chef-made with the highest quality, 100% all natural ingredients that meet industry leading standards. Each deliciously healthy meal is packed with key nutrients and cooked fresh to order with no artificial flavors, colors, sweeteners, refined sugars, artificial preservatives or hydrogenated oils. In addition to providing free shipping, Freshly uses advanced eco-friendly packaging technology to ensure that meals maintain freshness in transit. Freshly makes embracing a healthier lifestyle deliciously simple, one box at a time. For more information, visitwww.freshly.com.
Here is some chatter about us:
- WSJ - Nestle Buys Stake in Freshly, Putting Healthy Food On The Menu
- Nestle Leads $77M Funding Round In Meal-Delivery Startup Freshly
- Techcrunch - Nestlé leads $77M Round For Healthy Meal Startup Freshly
We pride ourselves on our fast-paced and fun environment and above all value transparency, communication, and collaboration. We are always learning, growing, and taking risks – if this sounds like an environment where you would thrive, we’d love to hear from you!
APPLY FOR THIS JOB