Process Packaging Engineer
Seeking a Process Packaging Engineer for a high growth pharmaceutical manufacturing client in the Lincoln, RI area. The Process Packaging Engineer would be responsible for assisting in performance testing and product evaluations which is an integral part of the R+D Product Development process. The Process Engineer would assess the effectiveness of existing process systems and compile process reports. Apply now!
location: LINCOLN, Rhode Island
job type: Permanent
salary: $70,000 - 90,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Oversee packaging process, including packaging designs, performance testing, tests standards and guidelines for developing packaging solution.
- Analyzing manufacturing and packaging process improvement efforts and otherwise troubleshoot existing processes.
- Advising on process upgrades to improve production rates and reduce costs.
- Analyze engineering drawings and specifications of product to determine physical characteristics of item, special handling, environmental and safety requirements, and types of materials required for packaging.
- Assisting pilot/trial/first production scale-up packaging processes, including coordination with batching and filling operations.
- Review planning timelines for new projects as it relates to all Process Engineering services within the Technical operational departments
- Work with production personnel, when required, to determine adjustments, troubleshooting, or corrections to the first few commercial batches.
- Review pilot defects with Technical and Quality Assurance to establish range boards for production.
- Identifying fill lines and equipment needed for commercial scale-up.
- Experience level: Entry Level
- Minimum 1 year of experience
- Education: Bachelors
- Process Control
- Process Improvement
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.