Interested in working at Hudl? Awesome. Here’s what you need to know.
Our goal is to change the way coaches, athletes and analysts prepare for and stay ahead of the competition. Whether it’s with video, stats or a combination of the two, we want our tools to help every step of the way. That’s why we’re always hiring, and we need the best because a product is only as good as the people behind it.
To help teams and athletes win, we are looking for a Senior Network Administrator with at least two years of experience to join our team. You’ll be responsible for the implementation, maintenance and troubleshooting of the physical and logical network. You’ll also be involved in the planning and design of the LAN, WAN and wireless networks.
- Big on troubleshooting. You can work through wired, wireless, and WAN connectivity issues.
- Certified in CCENT, CCNA or any industry standard networking certification.
- Concise and capable of acute verbal and written communication skills.
- Familiar with firewall rules, ACL's and other security principals.
- Detail oriented to the point you can efficiently run with multiple projects at one time.
- Self-motivated. You’re willing to handle something with little or no guidance in the process.
- Own the network lifecycle. We’ll count on you to configure, maintain, and troubleshoot Hudl's network infrastructure.
- Work within the Cisco CLI environment.
- Own your role. You know the importance of the work you do and how to accurately document it for others to reference.
- Provide world class support. You’ll be a go-to for a global team.
- Work collaboratively. You thrive when working on a team to find creative solutions to problems and educating others about your solutions.
- Treat you like an adult. It’s all about a healthy work-life balance. We’ll trust you to get work done and take a break when you need it.
- Give you what you need. We’ll supply the environment and tools for success, allowing you to focus on professional growth and career development.
- Challenge you. You'll be surrounded by people equally committed to the company's success, allowing for constant collaboration.
Diversity at Hudl
Hudl is an equal opportunity employer. We understand the power of diverse teams, celebrate differences and champion inclusion.