Frontier Harley-Davidson is looking to add to our Sales Team! No motorcycle endorsement? NO PROBLEM! We will provide your Rider Academy training!
- Engage with people from all walks of life to understand and assess their personal riding needs.
- Make a friend by sharing your passion for Harley Davidson with both current and potential Harley Davidson owners.
- Conduct demo rides with customer to ensure proper fit.
- Engage customer with finding the right motorcycle for their needs and budget.
- Record all interactions in customer database.
What we need from you:
- A passion for Harley-Davidson and love of the motorcycle culture.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- High energy partnered with a positive, outgoing attitude.
- Desire to grow, learn and advance within the company.
Where is the job located? Lincoln, Nebraska.
Who are we?
H&H has been family owned and operated since 1930 and has had the privilege to serve the Omaha/Lincoln communities. H&H offers career opportunities with the following brands – Chevrolet, KIA, BMW, MINI, Jaguar, Land Rover, and Harley-Davidson.
BEST IN CLASS is our mission for ALL Customer and Associate (Employee) experiences at H&H Automotive. We do this by utilizing our hospitality and leadership guiding principles to continually develop ourselves to perform at a high level. We are looking for new members to join our BEST IN CLASS Team!
What we bring to the table:
- Culture: Our team loves working with Customers as well as each other! We also believe in a Work Hard-Play-Hard environment and we enjoy getting to know EVERYONE at our quarterly celebratory lunches and annual milestone anniversary recognition dinners. Our goal is to embrace and celebrate what makes you unique because each and every Associate is what makes H&H GREAT!
- Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability, Employee Assistance Program, and 401k Profit Sharing with Company Match for our Full-Time Associates! In addition, for all Associates we offer Free Financial Advising services plus an in-depth Leadership Training and Development program to professionally grow and advance all Associates.
- Perks: Discounted zoo membership; Associate discounts on vehicles, service, parts, body shop, and detailing; Annual Benefits Fair, health screenings; and more!
- Opportunities: Be part of an ever-growing team with training and support that will help you develop your skills to advance within H&H.
- Give Back: We support our Community with many contributions such as our Nebraska Humane Society donation drive, fundraising for the American Heart Association, partnering with Chariots of Hope, supporting local area schools, and more!
- Team Environment: You'll be part of the H&H team in which our Associates enjoy collaborating with each other and encourage each other to be the best that they can be by recognizing when Associates go above and beyond expectations while utilizing H&H's Best In Class Principles.
A post offer driving/criminal background check, as well as a drug screen, back screen, and physical, will be required.
H&H Automotive LLC provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, H&H Automotive LLC complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.