Req ID: 69729
At NTT DATA Services, we know that with the right people on board, anything is possible. The quality, integrity, and commitment of our employees are key factors in our company's growth, market presence and our ability to help our clients stay a step ahead of the competition. By hiring the best people and helping them grow both professionally and personally, we ensure a bright future for NTT DATA Services and for the people who work here.
NTT DATA Services currently seeks a Desktop Support Analyst to join our team in Lincoln, Nebraska (US-NE), United States (US).
The Desktop Support Analyst will work with a fast-paced global leader in IT Services, providing hands-on support for local and remote end users. You will support on-site and/or remote installation, implementation, maintenance, troubleshooting and/or repair of desktops, notebooks, printers, and associated peripherals.
This role requires working onsite daily at our facility in Lincoln, NE.
- Perform level 1-3 troubleshooting, parts replacement, system upgrades, advanced deployment, and repair on desktops and notebooks
- Procurement, imaging, configuration, and allocation of systems to end users
- Effectively communicate with customers over the phone, in person, and via email while providing excellent customer service
- Troubleshoot Operating System, file system, and general workstation issues
- Effectively multi-task and work in a dynamic, fast-paced team environment
- Install, manage, and maintain local and networked printers, including basic printer troubleshooting
- Interface with Line-of-Business Application and Hardware vendor's technical support for level 1 troubleshooting
- Ensure customer satisfaction by advising customers on preventive maintenance and configurations which may impact product performance
- Identify potential issues that could adversely impact end user experience and take corrective action
- Provide smarthand support as requested
- Provide technical feedback on technical process issues to improve overall service delivery
- Learn from and teach peers, research solutions independently
- 3+ years of hands-on experience with workstation hardware in a corporate environment, including assembly, troubleshooting and components replacement
- 2+ years of experience with installation, configuration, and troubleshooting of workstation operating systems (Windows 7, Win 8, and Win 10)
- 2+ years of experience installing, configuring and troubleshooting MS Office (v2010+, including O365), Internet Explorer, Symantec anti-virus applications, Windows Updates, and printing utilities
- Experience with MS Windows, MS Office, Windows Defender Anti-Virus
- Experience with IT ticketing systems such as BMC Remedy
- A+ Certification
- Experience with general telephony and networking support
- Experience with executive support
- Experience with installation, configuration, and troubleshooting of Mac OS
- Experience with Microsoft BitLocker (laptop encryption), Symantec DLO, Cisco VPN, etc.
- Experience with AirWatch smartphone setup & support
This position is only available to those interested in direct staff employment opportunities with NTT DATA, Inc. or its subsidiaries. Please note, 1099 or corp-2-corp contractors or the equivalent will NOT be considered. We offer a full comprehensive benefits package that starts from your first day of employment.
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services partners with clients to navigate and simplify the modern complexities of business and technology, delivering the insights, solutions and outcomes that matter most. We deliver tangible business results by combining deep industry expertise with applied innovations in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services.
NTT DATA Services, headquartered in Plano, Texas, is a division of NTT DATA Corporation, a top 10 global business and IT services provider with 118,000+ professionals in more than 50 countries, and NTT Group, a partner to 88 percent of the Fortune 100. Visit nttdataservices.com to learn more.
NTT DATA, Inc. (the “Company“) is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. The Company will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other class protected by law. To comply with applicable laws ensuring equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability, the Company will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant or an employee unless undue hardship to the Company would result.