We have an exciting opportunity for an internal candidate to become a Clinical Conduct Specialist in our Lincoln clinic!
In this position you will be assisting Clinical Study Managers with study preparation and set up. You will work closely with conduct staff to ensure they are trained on study specific duties. You will be responsible for ordering medical supplies for study set up, preparing clinic flow for smooth conduct, and providing leadership to the team. You will also participate in client meetings.
- Post high school education in life sciences or medical training preferred
- At least 6 months of internal experience preferred
- Must be able to handle multiple priorities
- Effective written and verbal communication
- Organizational skills
- Experience working in a medical environment preferred
This full-time position includes benefits and requires a flexible schedule including early mornings and weekends.