Cash / Payment Poster
Are you an experienced Cash/Payment Poster, looking for a new opportunity with a prestigious healthcare company? Do you want the chance to advance your career by joining a rapidly growing company? If you answered “yes" to any of these questions – this is the position for you!
Daily Responsibilities for a Cash/Payment Poster:
- Responsible for performing the payment application functions within the Reimbursement and Cash Management team. Payment posting, adjustments and denials from insurance companies, patients, and government agencies.
- Performs manual and electronic posting functions for all Managed Care, Commercial and Government payors for all patient accounts, including cash balancing and reconciliation of bank deposits.
- Maintains knowledge of insurance rejection/denial processing and appropriately posts information for collection and follow-up activity.
- Maintains daily cash log within excel tracking payment posting completion level
- Post payment corrections, payment transfers, NSF’s, inter-facility transfers, Payroll deductions and any other cash transactions for A/R accounts according to established guidelines.
- Research and clear Unapplied Accounts (bank, MCare, MCaid) using established Identification function/process.
- Reconciles bank and special accounts which may include: research, payment transfer or payment refund.
Requirements for a Cash/Payment Poster:
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent
- 1-2 Years payment / cash posting experience
- Knows how to read an EOB
- Computer skills: MS Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Data entry and 10 key exp
- Strong math & communication skills
- Strong attention to detail & Organizational skills
Hours for the Cash/Payment Poster Position:
Monday – Friday; 8:00am – 4:30pm
Advantages of the Cash/Payment Poster Opportunity:
- Competitive salary $13+/hour dependent on skills and experience
- Benefits offered, Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Fun and positive work environment
Interested in being Considered?
If you are interested in applying to the Cash/Payment Poster position, please click Apply Now for immediate consideration.[Click Here to Email Your Resumé]