McLean Hospital is a comprehensive psychiatric hospital committed to providing easy access to superior quality, cost-effective mental health services in the Boston area, Massachusetts and beyond. Since 1811, McLean Hospital has been a world leader in the treatment of mental illness and chemical dependency, research into the cause of mental illness and the training of generations of mental health care providers. McLean's multidisciplinary programs treat a broad range of psychiatric illnesses across the full continuum of care.
The Residential Program Guest Services Coordinator services McLean's program location in Lincoln, MA is charged with assuring the program's guests will have the highest level of customer satisfaction during their stay in the program by directly providing a wide range of concierge services as well as onsite facilities and vendor compliance monitoring.
- Assists new guests to acclimate to the new treatment environment, building and neighborhood.
- Establishes relationships with guests that are courteous and service-oriented, and maintains professional, clinical boundaries.
- Maintains concierge resources for guest convenience (e.g. restaurants, movies, entertainment, shopping, salons, spas, day trips, sports clubs etc.) as well as providers offering on-site services (e.g. yoga, exercise, etc).
- Schedules transportation and appointments for all off-site services. When necessary is available to transport guests in hospital vehicles to recreational activities, support/therapeutic meetings and appropriate appointments, as needed. Provides travel and bike path maps and other related resources.
- Provides daily food service oversight for the program. Prepares shopping lists and purchasing food supplies. Coordinates the guest menu selections and communicates menu selections to food vendor.
- Under the general direction of the program leadership, assures that all on-site service vendors and contractors are performing in accordance with contractual agreements and in collaboration with McLean infrastructure.
- Troubleshoots and/or solves miscellaneous problems throughout the building including performing minor repairs, handy work, and trains staff in how to use appliances and equipment, performs gas refills and maintaining public and private transportation, recreational, sporting, exercise equipment and facilities, completes daily inside/outside inventory and maintenance tasks, as needed, including organizing or performing snow and ice removal, trash and recycle sorting and pick-ups, emergency resources, etc.
- Comply with regulatory documentation requirements per hospital protocols.
- Other duties as assigned by program management.
All McLean team members are expected to consistently demonstrate our values of integrity, compassion, respect, diversity, teamwork, excellence and innovation in their work activities and interactions.
- High school diploma and 3-5 years of experience in comparable healthcare or hospitality industry setting required; bachelor's degree strongly preferred.
- Knowledge of and experience in mental health treatment a plus.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Professional demeanor; excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to work in collaboration with others.
- Flexible self-starter; strong project manager, “can-do“ attitude with outstanding customer service skills.
- Valid MA driver's license required
- Requires weekend and evening hours
- Related experience in residential project management desired
All employees must possess basic computer skills to use a variety of electronic or online systems for communication, clinical and administrative purposes.