Dining Room Busser - H
Responsible for providing customer service support, bussing dining room tables, and maintaining the overall cleanliness of the dining room area.
- Delivers beverage orders as needed to guests.
- Runs dish carts to dish bay area and brings out replacement carts
- Removes dishes and glasses from tables and prepares them to be sent to the kitchen.
- Cleans tables and surrounding chairs and floors after guests have finished dining and resets the table with utensils and condiments.
- Stocks, cleans, and organizes supplies, dishware, condiments and other related items and utensils.
- Fills salt, pepper, sugar, cream, condiments, and napkin containers.
- Escorts customers to their tables as needed.
- Maintains overall cleanliness and appearance of designated area of responsibility.
- Performs all opening, closing, cleaning, and stocking responsibilities.
- Assists other floor personnel on an as needed basis.
- Performs all duties in accordance with Chinook Winds Casino Resort customer service standards
- Maintains general knowledge and provides information to guests of Chinook Winds Casino Resort events, programs and services.
- Provides input or recommendations for improvements and changes in processes or services.
- Provides Room Service to guests who order in room service of food and beverages. (Must be 18 years old to perform this task.)
- All other duties as assigned.
Communication Skills- Ability to communicate effectively with others verbally.
Customer Oriented- Ability to take care of the customers’ needs while following company procedures.
Enthusiastic- Ability to bring energy to the performance of a task.
Interpersonal - Ability to get along well with a variety of personalities and individuals.
One year experience as busser preferred
Certificates & Licenses
Must obtain OLCC within 30 days of employment
Must obtain a Food Handlers Permit within 30 days of employment
Must obtain VIP Permit within 30 days of employment
Knowledge of regulations governing food preparation and service