Thunder Valley Casino Resort
As part of our Casino Support Team the Kitchen Worker is responsible for set up and breakdown of dish machine, cleaning dishes, flatware, glassware, and pots and pans for next use. Cleaning floors, and walls. Organizing service areas re-stock cooks line with clean china, pots, pans, etc. and trash removal. Requires heavy lifting, extensive standing and walking, as well as the basic knowledge and use of chemicals to sanitize and clean. Also requires working within confined areas approx. 4X10 area. Responsible for organizing the dish room, shelving, storage, etc. Responsibilities must be performed in accordance with all Company standards, policies, and procedures.
- Practice, support, and promote Thunder Valley Casino Resort’s “Winning Attitude” company-wide culture and demonstrating AAA Four Diamond service standards at all times.
- Retrieving soiled bus tubs of soiled china & flatware requires sorting, stacking, heavy lifting, bending, pushing, and pulling four wheeled carts.
- Cleaning china, flatware, glassware, pots, and pans requires bending, lifting, scrubbing with wiping motions.
- Cleaning stations, breaking down and set up of machines, walls require wiping motions.
- Cleaning floors, floor mats, and walls requires bending, lifting, and use of brooms and mops with sweeping motions.
- Retrieving clean china, flatware, glassware and restocking service areas, and cooks line requires lifting, walking, bending, and pushing four wheeled carts.
- Responsible for removing all soiled linen from the stations and storage according to policies and procedures in place.
- Responsible for maintaining cleanliness in the work stations communication with Stewarding Management when assistance needed.
- Trash removal requires lifting, bending trash cans, bags, boxes, etc. and placing into compactor.
- Requires basic knowledge and use of chemicals for cleaning and sanitation.
- Any combination of education, training, or experience that provides the required knowledge, skills and abilities.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Possess or obtain a California Food Handler card.
Connect With Us!
Not ready to apply? Connect with us for general consideration.