Interim HealthCare Hospice is a tenured company that has been embedded in the communities we serve and is committed to providing the highest quality care across a five state region and WE ARE GROWING. We are currently looking for a Nurse Practitioner to lead a team in providing a superior clinical experience to our patients and families.
- Completes face to face encounters with patients to obtain clinical data regarding the patient's physical condition.
- Communicates information and clinical data obtained from face to face encounters with the Hospice Medical Director/Hospice Physician as necessary.
- Administers medications and treatments as prescribed and in accordance with nursing standards of practice.
- Provides education and interventions to support the effective management of the patient's pain and other physical symptoms as well as assesses the patient/family's response to intervention and treatment.
- May serve as patient's Attending Physician
- Provides education/instructions to the patient/family as necessary.
- Graduate of an accredited Nurse Practitioner program.
- Registered Nurse with active advance practice license in the state(s) in which he/she is employed.. License is active and in good standing.
- One (1) year experience as a Nurse Practitioner within the last five (5) years.
- If a state standard exists that is higher than these education/experience requirements, the state standard supersedes these qualifications
- One (1) year of hospice and palliative care experience preferred.
- Locally Owned and Operated
- Free Education Courses
- Flexible Assignment to fit your Needs
- Competitive Salary and Benefits
- Paid Time Off
- Health Coverage
- Dental Coverage
- Paid Holidays
Interim HealthCare is America's leading provider of home care, hospice and healthcare staffing. We offer one of the most comprehensive selections of career opportunities in the industry ranging from per diem to full-time.
If you're looking for a stable career opportunity, look no further. We offer the security of working for an established company. Nationally, Interim HealthCare has been providing great jobs to great people for over 50 years and there are more than 300 offices across the country. That kind of stability combined with our commitment to integrity makes us your perfect career partner.
Interim HealthCare is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Each Interim HealthCare location is independently owned and operated. ©2019 Interim HealthCare Inc.
- Job City: Lima
- Job State: OH
- Employee Type: Full Time