Location/Org : Brand
Location : City
Location : State/Province
Kindred Hospice, part of the Kindred at Home family of hospice, home health, palliative, and community care providers, focuses on clinical excellence with compassion and dignity. Our company culture centers around humility, servant leadership, empathy, and innovation while we serve as a leader in the home care industry. Our people and our patient care allow us to make a difference when life matters most. We are passionate about what we do because our care matters.
We’re looking for a Clinical Manager to join our team.
$5,000 Sign On Bonus Available!
You will report directly to the Director of Operation. You will be responsible for administering the clinical aspects of the hospice program, for ensuring the provision or quality of care to patients and for ongoing evaluation or services and staff.
- Review Chaplain and Social Workers evaluations and plans of care
- Plan, schedule and manage face to face encounters
- Review and/or review evaluation notes, medications errors, wound score deviations, new care type, physician verbal orders, discharge orders, recertification and referrals
- Monitor field staff productivity and branch metrics
- Participating in on-call nursing schedule and providing direct skilled bedside nursing care in patient home
- Degree in Nursing. Registered Nurse with ASN or BSN from an accredited school of nursing, One year experience as an RN (Licensed in the state of requested employment)
- Three years’ experience in direct patient care in a clinical setting
- One year management experience
- Two or More years’ experience in hospice, home health and oncology
- Must be able to effectively operate nursing assessment tools and office equipment to include, computer and or tablet
- Sensitivity to feeling of the terminally ill and their families before and after patient’s death
- Knowledge of terminally ill patients and their families along with understanding of the hospice concept
- Comprehensive Benefits Package: Health Insurance, 401k Plan, Tuition Reimbursement, PTO
- Opportunity to Participate In a Fleet Program
- Competitive Salaries
- Mileage Reimbursement
- Professional Growth and Development Opportunities
- This is a safety-sensitive position
- Employee must meet minimum requirements to be eligible for benefits
- Where applicable, employee must meet state specific requirements
- We are proud to be an EEO employer
- We maintain a drug-free workplace