Responsible for the primary maintenance for all hourly associates in the Dynamics GP payroll system. Processes all hourly employee changes and updates to the employee master file in both Microsoft Dynamics GP and the Company Reflections system. Administers the 401(k) Plan loan process for all hourly and salaried associates processed on Dynamics GP. This includes the setup, payoff, and refunding loan process. Processes hourly and salaried wage attachment (child support, bankruptcies, IRS levies, and garnishment) requests for all associates processed on Dynamics GP. Maintains adequate files and supporting documentation for all wage attachments.
- Advanced proficiency using Microsoft Office products.
- Working knowledge of employee related garnishments to include child support, bankruptcies, and Internal Revenue Service liens. Working knowledge of employee payroll withholding tax compliance.
- A high degree of speed and accuracy using a calculator and keyboard.
- The desire and ability to obtain a working knowledge of the Company's payroll systems.
- The ability to work under pressure and exercise effective time management skills. Must also have effective organizational skills.
- Proven ability to complete all projects with attention to detail, with a high level of accuracy, and with a neat and professional appearance and format.
- Ability to create and maintain a neat, efficient work environment. Ability to respond to inquiries with a serving attitude.
- Strong verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work in an open environment while maintaining data security.
- Must have a sincere desire to do professional, quality, error free work.
- 3 years of experience in payroll processing
- A High School Diploma or GED is required
Here are some of the perks you'll get as a full time member of our team:
- Competitive pay
- Career Progression
- Job stability (We've never had a lay off)
- Health, Dental & Vision Benefits
- Short Term & Long Term Disability
- Flex and Health Spending Accounts
- Company matching 401(k) retirement plan
- Wellness Program
- Paid time off, including 8 paid holidays