SharePoint Developer (active secret clearance)
- This position supports the Naval Air Warfare Center, Aircraft Division – 7.2.2 in Patuxent River, MD. The Information Technology and Cyber Security Department provides Information Technology, Information Management, and Information Assurance products and services.
- The Applications Integration and Business Intelligence Division (7.2.2) is responsible for the day-to-day operations, development, sustainment and management of web-based applications and technologies; including MyNAVAIR, MyTeam, custom developed applications, document management solutions, workflow products, and document imaging/scanning.
7.2.2 is also responsible for providing products and services that encompass corporate management information systems, data warehousing, reporting, web applications, websites, and database/application hosting services to various Navy entities. Project teams perform application and database program requirements analysis, use cases, design, development, testing and implementation. Additionally, 7.2.2 is responsible for implementing software standards, new technologies used across NAVAIR, and operational processes.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Develop user interfaces and branding of SharePoint sites.
- Create, deploy, and maintain responsive SharePoint website designs with master pages, page layouts, themes, and display templates
- Create and manage sites, content types, site columns, templates, and workflows
- Develop forms, applications, and workflows using InfoPath and SharePoint designer
BS or BA degree in a Computer Science, Information Systems/Technology, Engineering, Business, Mathematics OR equivalent years of experience
Two (2) years of experience designing and developing sites with SharePoint 2010 or 2013
Clearance Requirement:US Citizen with existing Department of Defense (DoD) Secret clearance or higher
Experience with HTML, CSS, and XLST desired
Competitive health, wellness & lifestyle benefits
Inclusive, flexible and supportive company culture
Ongoing training and development opportunities