Job Description Job #: 1025147
Research Associate/Sr. Research Associate/Associate Scientist, Translational Sciences 1025147
Job Scope & Purpose:
Our Lexington based client is seeking an experienced researcher to join their Translational Sciences team. Lab management experience and solid skill at the bench are essential, as well as impeccable soft skills. If you are ready to join a team of motivated, welcoming scientists that collectively make up a great company culture, please apply!
Primary Job Responsibilities:
- General cell and molecular biology skills including mammalian cell culture, Western immunoblotting, qPCR, ELISA, flow cytometry.
- Laboratory management experience is highly desired.
- Research experience in pre-clinical development of potential novel anticancer therapeutics and diagnostics.
- Ability to develop and implement in vitro assay systems to support target validation, lead candidate selection and characterization.
- Experience in designing and conducting experiments to analyze intracellular signaling pathways using a variety of biochemical methods.
- Ability to execute experiments, generate and analyze data, and communicate data to scientific team and executive management.
- Knowledge in cancer biology and immuno-oncology.
Primary Job Requirements:
- B.S./ M.S. degree in Cancer Biology or biology sciences related to cancer with 5+ years of experience in oncology research laboratory in an academic or biopharmaceutical setting. Industry experience is preferred.
- The ideal candidate is a self-motivated, detail-oriented, team player who is comfortable in a fast-paced, dynamic and rigorous research environment.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills are required.
Whether you are seeking a career change or simply interested in becoming part of our network, you will appreciate the ethics guiding each Stratacuity team member. We build lasting relationships with exceptional biopharmaceutical talent and take great care to protect your personal information. Upon receiving your inquiry, you may be directly contacted by a Stratacuity team member to discuss your career goals. We will not share your information with anyone without your direct prior consent.
PROVEN SCIENTIFIC PLACEMENT™
Stratacuity is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Stratacuity will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact us.
[ Link Removed ]
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at [ Phone number blocked ] -6178.