Conduent is proud to offer comprehensive and competitive benefits that reflect the value of our employees. Benefits will differ by country, please contact your recruiter for details specific to your location.
Department learning opportunities and company-wide digital knowledge share.
Conduent offers programs to help advance the careers of our employees.
Back to Job Navigation (Rewards)
Conduent delivers mission-critical services and solutions on behalf of businesses and governments – creating exceptional outcomes for its clients and the millions of people who count on them. Through people, process and technology, Conduent solutions and services automate workflows, improve efficiencies, reduce costs and enable revenue growth. It's why most Fortune 100 companies and over 500 government entities depend on Conduent every day to manage their essential interactions and move their operations forward.
Conduent's differentiated services and solutions improve experiences for millions of people every day, including two-thirds of allinsured patientsin the U.S., 10 million employees who use its HR Services, and nearly nine million people who travel through toll systems daily. Conduent's solutions deliver exceptional outcomes for its clients including $16 billion in medical bill savings, up to 40% efficiency increase in HR operations, and up to 40% improvement in processing costs, while driving higher end-user satisfaction. Learn more atwww.conduent.com.
Req ID: 2019-17927
Locations: Lexington, Kentucky, United States
Job Type: Full-time regular
- Receives, processes, and ensures document classification and elements are completed and transmitted to clients. Could also require outbound correspondence from the client to be processed.
- Receives documents from both electronic and hard copy form for processing.
- Sorts, images, documents, files, and archives by form type.
- Identifies documents and their purpose; creating a database of information.
- Classifies documents based on contract requirements.
- Captures information based on client requirements.
- Verifies data from automated data extraction tools.
- Ensures transmission of processed data to appropriate next level.
Conduent is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, gender expression, sex/gender, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, medical condition, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by law. People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply for or compete for employment with Conduent may request such accommodation(s) by clicking on the following link, completing the accommodation request form, and submitting the request by using the “Submit“ button at the bottom of the form. For those using Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox please download the form first:click here to access or download the form.