Big Ass Fans is looking for an experienced Engineer with strong leadership skills to lead a team that designs world-class products.
- Lead a team of engineers to develop new products
- Design, develop, and test new product designs
- Create technical product specifications
- Complete DFMEAs for new designs
- Build prototypes and verify functionality
- Work with other teams to obtain agency certification
- Work with other teams to complete product performance testing
- Plan work and provide input to project schedules
- Participate in peer reviews
- Identify opportunities and implement improvements for existing products
Perform other duties as necessary
- Excellent leadership skills with experience in driving projects to closure
- Familiarity with new product development process and tools
- Excellent documentation practices and communication skills
- Commitment to maintaining project schedules and delivering tasks on time
- Ability to work collaboratively with a team
- Demonstrated problem solving skills
- Experience with any or all of the following: ME design, fans, motors, motor controls, HMI, Solidworks
Why live life Big Ass?
You want benefits? We’ve got your health insurance, life insurance, 401(k) and more. You want Big Ass Benefits? Join us in the cantina for a catered lunch followed by a game of Ping-Pong. Did we break another record today? Let’s open the beer fridge and make plans to meet this weekend at the company sponsored social outing.
Why haven’t you applied yet?
Big Ass Fans is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin, age, disability or veteran status. Big Ass Fans maintains an environment where each individual is valued and respected. Individuals are expected to understand and comply with OSHA and ISO 9001 standards and procedures. Individuals are expected to apply safe work methods when performing the job requirements in hazardous and non-hazardous environments to avoid injury to self to co-workers or damage to property. Individuals are expected to report unsafe work conditions or equipment operation to supervisors immediately and observe all safety rules.
If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may email us at email@example.com or call us at 1.877.244.3267.