Performs complex administrative duties in support of the Senior Executive. Reviews, prioritizes, directs, coordinates, and delegates a wide variety of complex and confidential requests that are presented to the Senior Executive for consideration. Creates or directs creation of reports, charts, budgets, and other presentation material. Coordinates high level projects, travel arrangements, and meetings. May support board meetings and create minutes. Has authority to authorize, approve, and make decisions on behalf of the Senior Executive as defined by the Senior Executive. Has a broad knowledge and understanding of the company's operation and business objectives and financial concepts. Manages the Senior Executive's calendar and day.
- Coordinates the Senior Executive's calendar and helps facilitate meetings with the Senior Executive.
- Provides real-time scheduling support by booking appointments and calendaring to avoid scheduling conflicts, anticipate leader's needs while coordinating and supporting special events and tasks to ensure day-to-day assignments are completed in a timely and appropriate manner, and expected outcome goals are met. Aware of future obligations and coordinates as appropriate.
- Manages phone communications and routes calls to appropriate team members. Responds to messages on behalf of Senior Executive.
- Interacts with all levels of administration and team members in all entities on various issues, answers general questions and refers all other questions/inquiries to appropriate team members.
- Performs daily activities such as preparation of daily folder and meeting materials and monthly expense reports.
- Responsible for time management. Can adjust and adapt to changing schedules and timelines.
- Organize project-related meetings, including the creation of agendas, preparation of materials, taking meeting minutes, and report outs while meeting the expected timelines of the leader and meeting charter.
- Verifies that all audio visual requirements, food arrangements, seating and setup are appropriate and completed prior to the start of every meeting or event.
- Manages the production of high level correspondence, reports, etc. from notes and drafts within Senior Leader/charter expectations
- Attends the executive administrative support Monthly Meetings and the system administrative support Monthly meetings.
- Handle and monitor multiple project deliverables and timelines; notify the appropriate project sponsor and/or lead when issues arise.
- Supports organization projects that are led by the Senior Executive, documents and creates material as needed.
- Maintains and continually develops competence with office technology.
- Attentive to the value of staying under budget while planning event specifications. Performs job duties in a manner that maximizes expense controls.
- Prepares financial statements, reports, memos, invoice letters, and other documents.
- Maintains departmental records, files, and procedure manuals.
- Files and retrieves corporate records, documents, and reports.
- Coordinates travel arrangements.
- Processes expense reimbursements and invoices.
- Supports the time and attendance procedures.
- Opens, reviews, and distributes incoming mail.
- Performs office duties that include ordering supplies and managing a records database.
- Maintains confidentiality.
- Complies with all organizational policies and practices.
- Attends training courses provided by the organizations as necessary.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree Preferred. Concentration in Business Administration, Health Administration or related field preferred.
- Five years or more experience as an executive assistant or other relevant administrative support experience.
- Healthcare experience preferred.
- Expert understanding of entire MS Office suite (must be proficient in spreadsheets, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Ability to manage/prioritize several small projects and/or phases of large projects simultaneously.
- Ability to communicate orally and in writing in a thorough, clear, and always pleasant manner.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Strong analytical skills to stay flexible with changing priorities.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- Highly organized with an emphasis on maintaining focus on the details.
- Ability to work independently with general supervision, but knowing when to involve stakeholders in the process.
- Time Management skills. Flexibility with work schedule.
Typical Working Conditions and Physical Requirements:
- Ability to use computers and other technical systems required to perform job functions
- Perform repetitive hand and arm motions
- Stand, walk, or sit for extended periods of time
- Bend and lift products weighing up to 15 pounds occasionally
This job description reflects management's assignment of essential functions; it does not proscribe or restrict the tasks that may be assigned. This job description is subject to change and management may assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
Employee Referral Bonus Eligible!