CUSTOMER SERVICE/SALES ‑ 30%
- Open deposit accounts while practicing Eagle Edge activities to uncover customer needs for additional products and services.
- Originate/close consumer loans while practicing Eagle Edge activities to uncover customer needs for additional products and services, as appropriate.
- Practices Eagle Edge sales process during customer interactions to identify other potential needs and expand relationships and refer customers to strategic partners as appropriate (Commercial, non-traditional, investment, etc.)
- Assists Bank Manager with employee performance reviews and monthly Eagle Review (coaching/feedback discussions).
- Ensures that legendary Eagle Experience customer service is practiced to Impress Every Customer Every Day, Every Time, including flash meetings, clean sweep, Eagle review, etc. Addresses employee issues promptly and coaches for improvement.
- Navigate fluently in on-line banking, bank Web site and other e-banking initiatives.
- Participates in bank's financial literacy program at appropriate level.
OPERATIONS ‑ 20%
- Oversee office audit responsibilities, including performing surprise drawer inspections and monthly cash audits.
- Participate in quarterly operations meetings and informs all staff of operational updates.
- Ensure good internal and external communication. Oversees utilization of email communication and understanding.
- Oversee customer service requests and ensures timely and accurate follow-up.
- Assist in providing leadership through modeling, team building, and training.
- Assist with branch staffing and scheduling using the standard office template.
- Adhere to management controls, follows operating policies and procedures, stays within approved limits.
TELLER SUPPORT – 50%
- Work in the teller line as needed/scheduled.