Canyon Ranch® has been a trailblazer and an industry-leading proponent of the wellness lifestyle since its founding in 1979, operating the world's most celebrated collection of life-enhancement properties, holistic living developments, and complementary brand extensions. Ushering in its 40th Anniversary this year, Canyon Ranch has imparted integrative expertise to millions of guests on land, at sea and in the air. With established wellness destination resorts in Tucson, Arizona and Lenox, Massachusetts, the brand's first foray into California introduces Canyon Ranch Wellness Retreat – Woodside. Slated to open in summer 2019, the company's first retreat model will offer guests highly-sensory, personalized wellness sojourns and thoughtfully-curated programs embracing multiple themes. In addition, Canyon Ranch operates the world's largest day spa at The Venetian® hotel in Las Vegas, Nevada and 22 Canyon Ranch at Sea® wellness facilities onboard luxury cruise ships: Cunard Cruise Line, Oceania® Cruises, Regent Seven Seas Cruises®, and on Celebrity Cruises®. Canyon Ranch is a 13-time winner of Travel
• Leisure's Best Spa Award, an 11-time recipient of the Condé Nast Traveler Best Destination Spa Award, and both wellness resorts were named in the 2019 U.S. News & World Report Best Hotels rankings.
The Particulars: We do food right. You will serve clean, organic and sustainable cuisines to guests. You will enjoy extending exceptional service to guests and member who come back time after time to immerse themselves in healthy living and building relationships everyday.
Our Servers are primarily responsible for providing quality food service to guests in a friendly, efficient manner.
- Perform Set up and Break down duties according to dining room standard operating procedures.
- Greet guests in a polite, positive manner, take food and beverage orders, and serve desired orders in a friendly, timely efficient manner
- Check on guests periodically throughout meals, attending to their needs using the guest's name where appropriate.
- Answer questions about the menu, understand and study Canyon Ranch nutritional philosophy and menu ingredients, as well as the Ranch's overall operation, activities and services.
We would like one to two years' experience in a fast-paced food environment with an understanding of healthy dining. Able to lift up to 25 lbs repeatedly, and have excellent communication skills. We are a full service resort that welcomes guests 365 days of the year, working weekends and holidays is what we do.
You will need to be fluent in English, in order to explain menus, ingredients, and take guests' orders. You will will also need to be flexible and guest service oriented. We expect you to have a mature outgoing attitude, sense of urgency, proactive demeanor, and that you will possess pride in Canyon Ranch standards of excellent food service.
$500 sign on bonus, details upon interview! Great benefits program and full use of the facilities!