- To deliver classroom training to the required level, ensuring that knowledge is transferred and understood by trainees. Taking responsibility for the logistics of classroom training, booking, equipment, paper work and recording of attendance
- To support the internal development programme “connections” and the external hire training programme in the delivery of training/coaching and associated reviews.
- Based on performance in key result areas deliver structured workshops for managers in key operational areas, and competencies to allow them to become more effective Retail Site Managers.
- To support all new store opening activity by ensuring all key training is delivered.
- To support the delivery of all KPIs associated with training and people
- Regular contact with the RTM’s to review and discuss the individual training needs of managers and any actions linked to the outputs of the strategy meetings
- Effective communication with training site managers is essential to drive and maintain training focus
- Regular contact with RTMs, Site Managers and Site Teams
- Solid Retail Site Operational Experience with a high level of working knowledge and understanding of processes at COCO sites and the requirements of team leadership for retail sites
- Proven track record in the development of others and ability to demonstrate support of internal development programme
- Must be able to demonstrate a track record of consistent high delivery of operational standards and mandatory training compliance at a Retail Site through Site Management
- Well-developed 1-2-1 training and coaching skills
- Well-developed communication skills, including ability to communicate at all levels across the organisation and across the various functions
Job Family Group
Yes - up to 75%
At BP, we’re involved in every aspect of the energy system. With over 73,000 employees in 78 countries, we’re constantly working towards delivering light, heat and mobility to millions of people, every day. And with our Downstream business producing refined petroleum products, creating premium brand lubricants, delivering 11.9m tonnes of petrochemicals and supplying distinctive fuels and retail services through 18,700 retail sites, they’re helping us meet the biggest demands of the world.
As part of our Downstream team, you’ll help deliver high-quality products and services that meet all of our customers’ needs, all while growing and achieving your career’s biggest goals. Join BP and help us change the way we power up the world.