Requisition Number: TRANS02276
Crum & Forster (C&F) provides market-leading property, casualty, accident & health, and specialty insurance solutions. A true underwriting company, we have a nearly 200-year history of helping our customers manage risk with laser-focused expertise, integrity, and discipline. C&F has $3.1 billion in gross written premium in 2020 and is rated “A” Excellent by A.M. Best.
C&F is proud of its superior customer service platform and its claims and risk engineering services are recognized as among the best in the industry.
Our most valuable asset is our people – 3000+ employees, and growing, in locations throughout the United States, Canada and the United Kingdom. The company is increasingly winning recognition as a great place to work, earning workplace and wellness awards.
C&F is part of Fairfax Financial Holdings, a global organization with $19.8 billion in revenue.
For more information about Crum & Forster, please visit our website: www.cfins.com.
Transfer Bond Specialist (Remote) - Weekends and Night Shifts
A Transfer Bond Specialist will provide service and support for the bail agency force to ensure coordination of bond postings are completed timely and efficiently. The Transfer Bond phone lines are open 24/7/365. The phones are managed by a team of personnel dedicated to this role. Shifts vary however do include nights and weekends.
What you will do:
- Working in a customer service capacity to facilitate the placement of bonds between agents
- Billing and processing (training will be provided)
- Communicating with internal and external customers
What you will being to C&F:
- High School degree required
- Proven ability to communicate both verbally and written.
- Must possess excellent customer service skills
- Approachable and helpful attitude
- Responsive with communications (internally and externally)
- Ability to resolve complications in a professional manner
- Attention to detail is a must
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Intermediate computer skills including Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and Outlook) and the ability to learn and utilize industry specific software.
- Hours vary however will include night and weekend hours with some overtime required
- Must be reliable and flexible with work schedule
- Will abide by departmental policies and procedures, including authority levels, to comply with C&F’s risk management controls
What C&F will bring to YOU:
- Competitive compensation package
- Generous 401K employer match
- Employee Stock Purchase plan with employer matching
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Excellent benefits that go beyond health, dental & vision. Our programs are focused on your whole family’s wellness including your physical, mental and financial wellbeing
- A core C&F tenet is owning your career development so we provide a wealth of ways for you to keep learning, including tuition reimbursement, industry related certifications and professional training to keep you progressing on your chosen path
- A dynamic, ambitious, fun and exciting work environment
- We believe you do well by doing good and want to encourage a spirit of social and community responsibility, matching donation program, volunteer opportunities, and an employee driven corporate giving program that lets you participate and support your community
At C&F you will BELONG
We value inclusivity and diversity. We are committed to equal employment opportunity and welcome everyone regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you require a special accommodation, please let us know.