Requisition Number: LIFEE04388
Life Enrichment II
We believe that each of us is a story that is always unfolding, and our mission is to ensure that we celebrate every moment of this life.
At Franciscan Ministries, we believe that to do this, each of us must come from a place of joy.
Our vision of service at Franciscan Ministries is to provide excellent, person-centered care designed to help our residents experience the fullness of their lives wherever they find themselves on life’s journey. Key to our approach are associates with joyful, compassionate hearts, willing to pursue their purpose by sharing their gifts and skills with the residents entrusted to their care.
Franciscan Village is a vibrant senior living community in Lemont, Illinois. It offers assisted living, memory support assisted living, skilled nursing/long-term care. Additionally, the onsite rehabilitation clinic offers inpatient and outpatient physical, occupational, and speech therapies, and state-of-the-art programs designed to enhance the quality of life for residents and patients in the local community
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Leads and assists with group and one on one activities
- Attends staff meetings, in-service training and meetings
- Assist with planning and developing activity calendar and programs monthly.
- Purchases supplies as needed.
Required skills and qualifications:
- 2 Years previous experience
- Certification as an Activity Professional preferred but not required.
- Competitive Compensation
- Group Health, Dental & Vision
- Employer Funded Health Savings Account
- Life/Disability Insurance
- 401k Match
- Tuition Assistance
- Generous Paid Time Off
About Franciscan Ministries:
We believe in our associates and are committed to creating an environment that is supportive and nurturing of your career path. We offer competitive compensation and tuition reimbursement along with training, continuing education and wellness programs. DFWP/EOE/e-verify
Are you ready to write the next chapter of YOUR story? Please email email@example.com to submit your resume.